Contributions to the Donor Enrollment Program provide the financial cornerstone for the Distinguished Artists Concert & Lecture Series. Ticket sales cover only 30% of our season expenses. Individual contributions not only help sustain the series, they help it to grow to include more classical music shows.
- Your donation enables the Aptos Community Foundation to sponsor outreaches by our artists to Santa Cruz County students, often in underserved areas, in partnership with the Santa Cruz County Department of Education.
- You can help us pay off our loan/purchase of our Yamaha concert grand piano. Current liability: $38,000.
- You have the option of making your gift in honor or memory of someone, which will be listed in the program.
- As a donor you will share the belief that music and the arts are a vital part of our community and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in this way.
You may also view our options for Donations.
Aptos Community Foundation/ DA Series
501C non-profit organization.
Tax I.D. 77-0415937
125 Via Juanita Lane
Aptos, CA 95003
I support The Distinguished Artists series of classical music shows by contributing as follows:
- Donner Land & Homes
- Danny Alvarez – Coastal California Homes
- Chris Haltom Floors
- Michael and Lesley Tierra
- OPES Advisors
- Teresa Green